Welcome to Shauna Podiatry
We offer the following services:
- Comprehensive care of foot and
- Lower Extremity Vascular Evaluations
- In-office Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) for heel pain
- In-office vascular testing – PADnet
- Diabetic foot care
- Routine foot care services
- Non-surgical treatment of athletic injuries
- Custom molded orthotics
- Diabetic shoe program
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Work related injuries
- Minor in-office surgical procedures
- X-rays in office
- Diabetic limb salvage
- Diabetic wound care
Medical & surgical treatment of:
- Arch Disorders
- Heel Spurs – Heel Pain
- Corns and Calluses
- Ingrown Toenails
- Reconstructive Foot Surgery
- Trauma and Athletic Injuries
- Tendon and Joint Pain
- Sports injuries
- Infections and ulcerations
- Burning/neuropathic pain
- Soft tissue masses and tumors
- Skin disorders and fungal nails
- Ankle injuries
- Flat feet
Cheap Podiatry Products for Sale
We are grateful that you have chosen us as the health care provider for your feet.
Foot pain is not normal and we are committed to helping you get better. The foot doctors and staff at Shauna Podiatry are committed to providing the finest podiatric foot and ankle care in a warm and friendly environment in order to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. It is our goal to help YOU finally become free of your foot and ankle pain!
Advanced Podiatry is dedicated to providing quality foot and ankle care to patients of all ages. We believe that prompt diagnosis, early intervention and prevention are essential for the care and treatment of your feet. We provide you with a full range of podiatric medical care including both conservative and surgical therapies.
We take pride in providing you with a comfortable office experience. Our qualified staff is friendly and will ensure a pleasant visit. Shauna Podiatry main office is conveniently located in Brooklyn, New York.
Shauna Podiatry has genuine concern and compassion for all patients. We strive to maintain a friendly atmosphere and provide you with excellent medical skills.